Business Development Executive
An ideal Business Development Executive (BDE) candidate is responsible for identifying and generating new business opportunities. The primary goal of a BDE is to be able to connect with clients, present opportunities and build long-term partnerships and relationships with clients and stakeholders to help the company grow.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Chennai (Other locations opening soon)
The Business Development Executive (BDE) is responsible for:
- Executing sales strategies to meet revenue targets and grow the business.
- Identifying new business opportunities by researching and analysing market trends, customer needs, and competitor activities.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Collaborating with internal teams, including marketing, production, and accounts, to develop and implement strategies to improve sales performance and customer satisfaction.
- Participating in trade shows, conferences, and other industry events to promote the company and its products/services.
- Negotiating and closing business deals with clients.
- Developing and maintaining accurate sales reports and forecasting tools to track sales performance and revenue growth.
- Providing regular updates to senior management on business development activities, progress, and challenges.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or any related field.
- Strong communication skills and situational thinking.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets and growing a business.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build and maintain long-term relationships with clients
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Proficiency in any Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software would be beneficial but not required
If you are a results-driven, strategic thinker with a passion for business development, this is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company and contribute to its success. To apply for this position, candidate is required to provide the following information along with their resume:
Total Experience -
Availability to join -
Last drawn Salary -
Expected Salary -