What is a website?
- A website brings in quality business to you
- A website attracts great minds from the society to work for you
- You cannot get 2nd opportunity to make the first impression – A website creates the right first impression
- A website makes you discoverable and is almost your global marketing office
- A website makes you accessible 24 x 7
- A website helps everyone to locate you
How our website for Safety and Security Products & Services is special?
- Our website solution for the industry is based on our knowledge and market experience, serving to other Safety and Security service & product clients in India, UK, US, UAE & Canada.
- We understand the pain points in presentation of your products, hence we provide clear, crisp website with detailed products and specification that reach out to your target audience.
- We keep in mind the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) when developing a website that is specific to this industry.
- We provide simple Content management system that can be used to add more products or change content on your website anytime.
- We give different cataloging and linking options for your products and services
- We provide responsive designs specific to your product catalog, thus giving a cleaner and professional look.
Why do I need a Marketing Following System or CRM?
- If you have a team that is involved in marketing, sales or customer followups you need to provide a tool for your team to handle their data, that will enable them to progress.
- If you’re interested to scale your operations and increase conversions you need a CRM
- If you want to monitor your team’s effort and contribute to improving performance you need a CRM
- If you want a professional approach to manage your information and focus on conversions you need a CRM
- If you want to track, maintain and convert your leads to sales with effective followups you need CRM
How JBCRM can be useful for Safety and Security Products & Services Company
- JBCRM is not just a system, it is an approach towards the 360 degree Customer relationship
- Things that can be covered with our JBCRM
- Handling an Enquiry
- Validating it as a Lead
- Following-up to conversion
- Processing Installation
- Setting up and scheduling AMC visits
- Visit data entry
- And much more
- With JBCRM you can simply manage Prospects, Clients, AMC Clients all within the same system.